Our Men’s Counselling Program provides individual and/or group counselling to men who would like to improve their relationships, reduce stress and better manage conflict.
If you struggle with managing stress, these tips may help:
- Delegate tasks to others. Trust others to get it done.
- Prioritize tasks. Do what must be done now.
- Take a break (but avoid caffeine & nicotine).
- Get outside.
- Talk to someone.
- Record your thoughts, or write them down.
- Participate in activities you enjoy.
- Take five deep breaths.
- Take time to notice your surroundings.
- Laugh whenever possible.