Provides individual and/or group counselling based on the needs of men who would like to improve their relationships, reduce stress and manage conflict.
(Funded by BC Gaming and Community Donations)
- At work, delegate tasks to others. Trust others to get it done.
- Prioritize tasks. Do what must be done now.
- Take a break. (Stay away from caffeine & nicotine)
- Go for a walk or talk to someone.
- Record your thoughts, or write them down.
- Enjoy yourself with fun activities.
- Do something totally different, unexpected.
- Take deep Breaths!!!
- Get a good laugh.
80% of your worries never occur. If you can do something about it, get it done. Otherwise, don’t let it bother you. Stress can best be managed by realizing what you can change about your life and knowing what you can’t.
For more information please email