Desert Sun Counselling & Resource Centre
Desert Sun is local, charitable, not- for-profit organization which was incorporated in 1998. Desert Sun is governed by a local Board of Directors. All of our staff work and live in the area, making us active stakeholders in the community.
Initiatives we have taken on, on behalf of the Oliver, Osoyoos and Regional Districts
South Okanagan Women's Crisis Line
Methamphetamine Community Education Project
Men's Counselling Program
Literacy and Parenting Program
Food Certificate Program for pre and post natal women.
Media, Culture and Healthy Relationships Program to Grade Nine Students
Violence is Preventable Outreach Program to Elementary Schools
Want to be involved?
- There are a number of ways to be involved with the team at Desert Sun:
- Become a board member
- Attend our Annual General Meeting held in September
- Volunteer to help at the Grand Night,
- Volunteer in our Income Tax Preparation Program,
- Donate to the Safe Home and other programs
- Attend the Grand Night
- Buy a t-shirt to support programming for the Children and Youth Counselling
Desert Sun Counselling Oliver, BC
762 Fairview Road
PO Box 1890
Desert Sun Counselling Osoyoos, BC
8307 72nd Avenue
For appointments in Osoyoos, please contact the Oliver office.