The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program is a fun, bonding and play-based program of songs, rhymes and stories for parents and young children aged 0-4. The program runs in a group setting throughout the year. Together, parents and children in the program:
- Experience the delight and magic of enjoying favourite rhymes or songs together
- Learn a repertoire of rhymes, songs and stories
- Strengthen their parent-child bond
There is no cost to participate in this program.
How your child will benefit
- Increased language and cognitive skills
- Improved pre-literacy skills
- Improved social skills
- Enhanced confidence and self-esteem
How you’ll benefit
- Gain confidence as a parent
- Positively impact your child’s development and learning
- Learn to use songs and rhymes to soothe and comfort your baby
- Develop a network of friendship and support
** Note: during COVID, we will be meeting OUTSIDE only and following social distancing protocol. Numbers may be limited.