Make a Donation
Desert Sun provides counselling and Resource Services in the region that includes the towns of Oliver and Osoyoos in the South Okanagan of BC. Multiple programs from advocacy and simple information up to crisis help are made available in an attempt to mitigate the, unfortunately, increasing needs of men, women and children. Limited government funding is provided, though well below meeting the full needs and at times unreliable due to cutbacks. Other fundraising is a must to ensure the health of the people living in our communities.
As a charity, we welcome donations from individuals or organizations. Whether the donation is monetary, volunteer time, or items, all are appreciated.
Income tax receipts are provided for donations, which are accepted through CanadaHelps.org as well as PayPal.
There are a number of ways to get involved with Desert Sun:
Become a board member
- Attend our Annual General Meeting held in September
- Volunteer to help at Fundraising events
- Volunteer in our Income Tax Preparation Program,
- Donate to the Safe Home and other programs
- Attend the Fundraising events
- Buy a t-shirt to support programming for the Children and Youth Counselling